Free shipping for all orders over $199
$50.00 – $235.00
Cipmox 500 (Amoxicillin)
Cipmox 500 Mg Information
Cipmox 500 mg capsule have Amoxycillin that belongs to a medicinal group which is known as Penicillin. With this medicine, you can treat the infection that bacteria in a person’s body that may affect the individual. It is quite effective in infection of nasal sinuses, ear, skin, soft tissues and even typhoid fever.
Along with that, Cipmox 500mg capsules also help you to eliminate the bacteria which is also known as H. pylori in people who have peptic ulcer disease. It is an antibiotic which fight and also prevent the growth of bacteria. It is the different medicine that helps in treating the stomach ulcer in the individual who is affected.
Before you take Cipmox 500 mg capsule then you should inform your doctor if you have any glandular fever which is a viral infection that is caused by Epstein Barr Virus, schedule for urine, unable to urinate regularly, kidney or liver problems, blood or oestroil test.
Though, there can be some side effects of Cipmox 500 mg capsule but that does not happen to everyone, so one should consult about it with their doctor and then take it.
Uses of Cipmox 500
One can take Cipmox 500 mg capsule which they can use to treat several types of bacterial infection including dental infections, lung infection, respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, skin infection, throat and tonsils infection, etc. With this, you can also treat the stomach ulcer but only if you use this with the combination of other medicine.
Benefits of Cipmox Capsule
One can use Cipmox 500 mg capsule to treat different bacterial infection. It is a versatile antibiotic medicine that you can use to treat different infection. It even treats blood, lungs, bones, joints, intestine, urinary tract, stomach and brain. You can even use this to treat gum ulcer and other dental infections.
With the use of the medicine, you will feel so better. Though, it might take some time to get some noticeable result but will definitely make you feel good. Usually, this medicine is safe for breastfeeding and pregnant women but still it would be better to ask or consult with the doctor.
Side Effects of Cipmox Capsule
- Skin rash
One should stop taking CIPMOX 500mg Capsules if you face any of these side effects. You should contact the doctor immediately if there are any side-effects—
- Any sign of allergic reaction including swelling of face/tongue/ body and also face difficulty in breathing.
- Any sign of inflammation of blood vessel walls such as pinpoint/rash red round sports which will be under the surface of your skin.
- Sign of severe skin reaction such as change in skin color, bumps under your skin, pustules, peeling, redness, itching, scaling, fever, body aches.
- Sign of Dress such as flu-like symptoms such as swollen glands, abnormal blood test results, rash, fever joint pains and also lump nodes enlargement
- Signs of problems such as chills, sore throat and many other infection signs which bruise easily.
- Colon Inflammation with diarrhea, pain and fever
- Serious liver effects including diarrhea with blisters/redness/bruising of skin, yellowing of the skin/the whites of the eyes.
How to Use Cipmox?
If you want to use CIPMOX 500MG CAPSULE as it is prescribed by your doctor. You should swallow the medicine with a glass of water. One should not crush or chew the medicine. The doctor will be the one who decide the correct dose and also duration that will depend on your body weight, disease condition and age.
How Cipmox 500 Works?
By limiting the manufacture of penicillin-binding proteins, CIPMOX 500MG CAPSULE prevents the spread of infection in those who are already infected. This activation of autolytic enzymes results in the lysis or destruction of the bacterial cell wall. It also kills bacteria by preventing the protective covering of bacteria (cell wall) that is required for survive.
How to Manage Side Effects?
You should try the medicine after or with the meal or snack. You should always stick to simple food and avoid eating something spicy or rich.
You should drink lots of water or any other fluid such as fruit juice which will keep you hydrated. You should not take any medicine without the consent of your doctor.
Warning & Precautions
- Pregnancy- CIPMOX 500mg Capsules is the medicine that you should use with caution during the pregnancy and who are planning to become pregnant. You should also consult and inform that with the doctor before taking it.
- Breastfeeding- You should use CIPMOX 500mg Capsules with caution in people who are breastfeeding as it may pass through milk. So, consult that with your doctor and inform about it.
- Driving and Using Machine- You should not drive any vehicle or operate any machine if you are allergic to reaction, conclusions and dizziness after you take CIPMOX 500mg Capsules.
- Liver- CIPMOX 500mg Capsules is the one that you should take with caution in people who have any liver problem including hepatic impairment. That is why one must consult that with the doctor about it.
- Kidney- CIPMOX 500mg Capsules is the medicine which you should take with caution in patients who have Kidney problems. That is why you should consult with the doctor.
- Allergy- You should not take CIPMOX 500mg Capsules if you are allergic to penicillin, amoxycillin and other antibiotic or any other ingredients which is inside the medicine.
Is it able to treat mental disorders?
Cipmox 500 mg Capsules is used to treat the bacterial infection but not able to treat mental disorder. So, you cannot use it. So, before you take any medicine you must consult that with your doctor.
Is Cipmox 500 Capsule safe?
With you take Cipmox 500 mg Capsules then it is quite safe for you but one should always take the medicine as it is advised by the doctor.
Can Cipmox 500MG capsule cause diarrhea?
Yes, a person who use CIPMOX 500mg Capsules, there are chances that it may cause diarrhea as it is one of the most common side-effects which is related with the medicinal use. If you encounter such adverse effects, try to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids, such as fruit juices or water. Avoid self-medication for diarrhea, and seek medical attention if the symptom does not go away.
How long should I take Cipmox 500 mg capsule?
Even if you feel better, continue taking CIPMOX 500MG CAPSULE for the duration as your doctor has instructed you to in order to help the infection. It is not advised to discontinue taking the medication on your own without first talking to your doctor because it could have some negative side effects.
100 Tablet/s, 200 Tablet/s, 300 Tablet/s, 400 Tablet/s, 500 Tablet/s
15 Tablets in 1 strip
6 To 15 days